{ Minneapolis Trip }

Well, suffice it to say that I haven't actually started on my layout for Minneapolis.  Which is kind of bad as I will only just get behind.  (With feeling so poorly lately I haven't had the energy for much of anything really) So for now I am just posting a few pics from the trip.

The statue in downtown Minneapolis of Mary Tyler Moore


Hell's Kitchen - a local eatery in downtown Minneapolis.  A visit is a must if you are ever there!
 The pecan caramel roll at Hell's Kitchen - this is literally to die for!
Stef's (the friend I went to visit) super cute little house!  Love it!
 
Typical mid-western fare - I haven't seen tater tots in years!! Seems like they're having a comeback in the mid-West!
A picture of St. Paul's Cathedral - breath-taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment