Crafting with a Friend

Hello All!

It has been a while since I have been on the blog.  This year I would like to try to be more consistent with my posts, which means making more time for crafting.  I love crafting and wish I could do it 24/7 but sometimes life and grown-up responsibilities, like work and such, get in the way!

I am trying to start on January, have yet to do my title page but today I actually did get a chance to do a bit of crafting with a friend!!  Which is always enjoyable for me.  Even if I am not feeling my scrap "mojo" I seem to find that once I am in a creative environment and talking with someone, excitedly and passionately about scrapping, it just seems to help get the juices flowing.  

So today life didn't completely get in the way and I was able to get together with Cat for some quality scrapping together whilst listening to the Studio Calico play list. 
It was a brilliant afternoon! 
(If you want to see what Cat is working on, you can check out her blog over here: http://decisioninspired.com/)
 At the moment I am working on finishing a chipboard "Mother & Daughter" album for my sister-in-law, that is a belated Christmas present.  I have most of it done, I just need to complete two last pages and put the finishing details on it. 
The picture above is from this album as is
the last picture in this post.
This page here (the pink polka dot page) is a page that I am including in my "Project Life" mini album.  Besides doing the pocket pages I also like to include full size (6x8) pages when I feel the need to be a bit more crafty.
 As mentioned above this page is from the "Mother & Daughter" chipboard album.  Once completed (hopefully this week), I will post the entire album here for all to see along with the supplies used.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you fellow crafters out there have had a chance in the new year madness to find some time to get crafty and creative as well.
It would be great to hear your comments or feedback!  I know people are stopping by as I can see the "posts viewed" numbers but it would be great to hear from you all!
Christine x

No comments:

Post a Comment