OCTOBER - AT THE MOVIES & FEGO'S CAFE
WEDNESDAY, 19 NOVEMBER 2014
Since I have been spending the past week catching up with October I will now have a lot of blogging to catch up on as well.
MOVIE TIME
Simon and I do love our films! This week we went to see The Equalizer, a remake of the 80's tv programme.
This page was quite simple - a movie themed filler card, a photo of the movie poster, a project life journal card and then a filmstrip card with two mock tickets.


 A close up of the "movie" tickets.


LOOK @ THIS
This next pocket page is about a mishap (or more appropriately, severe damage) with my curling iron.

Not the best way to start your day.

I wanted the title to say "This Happened" but I didn't have enough "e's" so I ended up with Look @ This.

The journaling card is PL and the alpha stickers are by Simple Stories.


BLACK SEAMED STOCKINGS
I like the retro look and on this particular evening Simon snapped a pic of my stockings just before we were going out for the evening.

I printed the picture in B&W and then did a simple B&W insert card with a stitched font to match.  


FEGO'S
I try to have a regular catch-up with two former colleagues who have become very close friends. 

We try to meet up at least once a month to have a meal, a good chat and a few laughs.

This month it was at Fego's in Marlow.


The background for this page is the restaurant menu printed out onto white cardstock.

I knew that as soon as I saw the pic that this is the way I wanted to use it.

I added a photo strip of some of our food, a group shot of us and the title with American Craft Thickers.

The tiny alphas at the top and bottom of the page are by Kaisercraft. The chipboard button by Webster's Pages and the banner label by Jillibean Soup.

That's all for now! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment