OCTOBER - FALL IS HERE
THURSDAY, 13TH  NOVEMBER 2014

Now that I have my laptop back in my hot little hands I have been scrapping away like a mad person to catch up! 

I have been printing off my October pictures and holding a steadfast position at my scrap table. 


This is my title page for October. I have always liked this style of photograph - (including a bit of your feet and inserting the month in text on the photo.)

To be honest I think I have done quite well so far as I am nearly done with October at this point.


This is the back of my title page - script with some Octobery words.

FALL IS HERE
Until moving to the UK, being a California girl, I never really got a chance to experience Fall or Autumn in an LA suburb, therefore I do really enjoy the turn of the season here.

It's the dreaded season that comes after it that I don't like so much!

I like seeing the colours of the trees change and then the leaves slowly flit and float to the ground over the upcoming weeks.

I took this picture whilst I was walking Rupert at Braywick Park.
 


SUPPLIES| This is simply a 5 x 7 photo on Chatterbox cardstock along with alphas by AC called Patchwork. Added a few leaves punched out of a paintchip card & the leaf in the lower left hand corner is an old Jolee's product.

BAKING

This page documents an unexpected day, sometimes the memories I cherish the most! 

As Simon works outdoors, when the weather is poor he unfortunately cannot go to work. On this particular Monday he was rained off work by mid morning. 

He came home and we spent the afternoon baking chocolate chip cookies and catching up on The Blacklist. An afternoon well spent!

SUPPLIES| Background paper is by K&CO from a Cut N Paste designer paper pad that I picked up at Target, of all places, years ago. The alphas are AC Patchwork and the (2) little die cut 1950's style stickers are by Melissa Frances called Kitschy Kitchen.

INSTA-PAGES
SUNDAY NIGHT DINNER & GOOD DOG

When I ordered my last Simple Stories Snap album I also ordered some of the new Instapages page protectors. 

I thought I would try this style as I have been taking a lot of Instagram pictures lately as well as using another app called Photofy and wanted to use these photos in my albums. 

I am really pleased with how these pages have turned out and as well it was fun to create such small detailed elements.


 Close up of the top half


Close up of the bottom half 


You may have noticed that I have played around with the blog and changed the format a bit. Thought I would try something new.

That's it for now.
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment