OCTOBER - SWEATER WEATHER
TUESDAY, 16 DECEMBER, 2014

(This blog entry was written at the time I took these pictures, which I do sometimes to ensure I get the journaling accurate. So this perspective is from October although I didn't get time to pull it together and post it until December)

We have been really lucky with the warm weather here, from a UK perspective. It is unusual for it to be so warm this time of year.

SWEATER WEATHER
However, this week the weather has finally turned. We caught the tail end of Hurricane Gonzalo and it has been windy, wet and rainy.

Within minutes there was two to three inches of standing water by the back door. I captured this reflection as I was sitting there watching the rain come down. 


I think the hats, gloves and scarves will need to be taken out of the back of the closet this week!

SUPPLIES | Blue chevron paper is by MME and came from the SC Two Scoops kit. Alphas are Amy Tangerine Thickers by AC. The bobble hat, which I love is an old Jolee's Boutique that I have had for ages. The rain drops are Jolee's and the cut up typed words are from Pebbles - Garden Party.

INSTA-PAGES
TIME FOR TEA & CAKE and I LOVE CHALLAH
This is the back of my Insta-page titled Sunday Dinner & Good Dog.

Found it enjoyable creating these little squares and it's also a good way to use up your teeny tiny scraps.

Both pics were taken using a new app I love called Photofy.


SUPPLIES | Polka dot paper is by Simple Stories as is the cup sticker. The pink paper is part of an insert card by Echo Park and the ampersand is Cork by Studio Calico. The beige cardstock is Bazzill with the alpha stickers by Simple Stories as well as the chipboard love heart and the bread & bakery embellishments are Jolee's.


SOMEONE IS TIRED
I know my pages are monopolised by pictures of Rupert but I just can't help it! To me he is so very cute!

This particular day we went for a very long walk in Cookham and ended up with a very tired dog.

Plus, in this moment captured, he was quite smart! He stole the cushion from the kitchen chair (which I was unaware of until I saw him under the table) to put over the wooden beam underneath the kitchen table to make it more comfortable to lie on.



SUPPLIES | Alphas are a mix of Simple Stories Typeset, Stickers Letters, Urban Traveller and Daily Grind. The "This is a dog's life" is from the Simple Stories Dog line. The big arrow is K&Co and the green background paper is called Sand & Surf by Stephanie Hunt with Bella Blvd. The pink background paper is from Garden Party by Pebbles. The pink love hearts are by Studio Calico.


STUDIO CALICO OCTOBER LOAW#3 CHALLENGE


This was shared in a post for the October SC LOAW challenge here.

I included it here simply to show where it went amongst the other pages in my album.


That's another one done for me.

See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment