DECEMBER ALBUM
DAY 17 TO DAY 22
TUESDAY, 13 JANUARY, 2015


Well I've definitely had some catching up to do with my album!

Had to find some down time to sit down at my craft table and crack out a few pages. 

DAY 17
"PRESENTS"



DAY 18
For this day as I had something personal to add to my album I did not use the photo-a-day prompt. 

I have included a photo of the date insert card for this day. 




DAY 19
"CHRISTMAS CRUNCH POPCORN & TOY STORY 3"

For this day as well I did not use the photo prompt. As mentioned in my Day 3 post I talked about some recipes that I wanted to do closer to Christmas.  

Today was one of those days. I got the ingredients together and decided to make the Christmas Crunch popcorn found here.


It was quite tasty but didn't look as festive as the original picture simply because it was difficult to find red and green sprinkles here in the UK.  I know, you wouldn't think so.  There are Christmas themed things here in the UK but not always similar to the ones in the US.  

Like for example, the bag of green and red M&M's that you find EVERYWHERE in the US at this time of year, however here, not so much.



Tonight I also watched Toy Story 3. It was a bittersweet story. Never expected to find myself weeping over a cartoon (the furnace scene). They were holding hands!

DAY 20
"FOUR CHRISTMASES"

Tonight we watched Four Christmases, a funny film about the chaos experienced at Christmas when trying to keep up with modern day split families. 



DAY 21
"BAKING & THE FAMILY MAN"

Today was the day that I had designated for those recipes that I had wanted to try that I had mentioned in my post on Day 3 here.



I have to say that I have done this recipe more than a few times but for some unknown reason, it did not turn out as expected. I was quite disappointed to say the least as well as not happy about the ingredients wasted and time lost.  Plus I probably wouldn't have the time to do another batch until after Christmas now. 



Tonight we watched Family Man.  It's funny because when this film first came out I wasn't that fond of it. However, over time it has become a favorite. I didn't have any room left to journal so I stapled a Christmas tag to the side of the page protector. 



DAY 22
"SHOPPING"

Had to go into town today to do a little bit of shopping as Simon has been nonstop at work and hasn't had any time to pick up something for his sister. So I said I would pick a few things on her list and see if I could get them in town. 

I made a point of going early but traffic was still crazy. Took nearly an hour to exit the car park and get out of town. 

On the way home I decided to treat myself and get a Costa Hot Chocolate. This time I had the White Hot Chocolate which is oh so good! I kept the wrapper on my cup and inserted into my book. I love the little Picasso style snowman on the cup! 




Feels nice to get all that out of the way and up on the blog!

Have scrapped and photographed the 23rd through the 25th, just need to get them up on the blog and then it's only a couple more days to finish after that!!

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment