HAPPY NEW YEAR!
SUNDAY, 11 JANUARY 2015

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope a Merry Christmas was had by all and that you managed to find time to truly enjoy your Christmas break with friends and family.



It has been a while since I have been here on my blog and I have some major catching up to do!

I have been scrapping like mad to finish my December album and as well I have already, very naughtily, started on my 2015 album before finishing December. 

Typically I will scrap a few pages and then post a blog entry about it.  However, as I want to get caught up I have been absent here a bit to focus on my scrapping. 

Nevertheless I have nearly reached the goal posts so will be posting a few blog entries over the upcoming week about the remaining pages in my December album and the changes I have made for my 2015 album. 

Hope to see you then!

Thanks as always for dropping by!

Christine x

No comments:

Post a Comment