JUST BAKE IT OFF LAYOUT
TUESDAY, 17 MARCH, 2015

Well, it seems like once I got going with creating traditional layouts that the creativity just kept coming. 

So I went with it!
SPACER
SPACER
Sometimes if I want to get completely lost in the process of something I will do a bit of baking. I find it a bit therapeutic. I seem to be able to switch off and get completely absorbed by whatever I'm doing. Like I'm sort of on auto pilot, which is nice. 
SPACER
SPACER
I have to say that the inspiration for the title for this layout came from Taylor Swift and Jamie Oliver somewhat. They did an advert in the UK for Stand Up to Cancer sung to the tune of her song 'Shake it Off'.
SPACER
SPACER
It's really quite cute.  You can find it here. Hence the title "Just Bake It Off". 
SPACER

The full page

Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment