#THROWBACK THURSDAY
THURSDAY, 12 MARCH, 2015

I am still carrying on with my #Throwback Thursday series. Today I am sharing one of my all time favorite layouts - favorite for the subject matter, the colours used in the layout and the style of the layout. 

This layout is a #throwback to 2003.
SPACER
SPACER
As I mentioned this is one of my all time favorite layouts with it being about my favorite show - Sex and the City! I am sure I am not the only girl who would classify this show as her favorite, or at the very least one of.
SPACER
SPACER
I wanted to do something quite girly with this layout so hence the varying shades of pink. I also wanted to incorporate a few pictures along with lengthy journalling - talking about Carrie's story and how much I loved the programme.  The journalling was written near the start of the last season so at this point I was unaware of the "Big" reveal for the ending. 

Close up of left page
SPACER
Close up of right page
SPACER
The complete two page spread
SPACER
I have cut down on my text in my blog posts as I recently read on a forum that not only do people not visit blogs that much anymore but that they also don't really read what is written, mostly just look at the pictures. So if there is not the audience for it, I guess I will keep it short and sweet! 

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to drop by my blog!

Hope you are enjoying my #Throwback Thursday series.

1 comment:

  1. That was my fave show too! I love how "girly" this layout is!

    ReplyDelete