VA-VA VINTAGE LAYOUT
TUESDAY, 10 MARCH, 2015

Today's post is a short one.
SPACER 
SPACER 
I seem to have lost my scrapping mojo a little bit lately with my PL so have gone back to basics and created a layout with plain cardstock, a single picture, one piece of themed paper that matches the photo and hardly any embellishments.
SPACER
SPACER
I am a big fan of the retro look and for those of you that have read my blog before may know this. 

Anything that is sort of vintage or retro style 1940/50's I just love! 
SPACER
SPACER
This was a simple layout about a vintage style bag that I recently purchased from Top Vintage, one of my favorite online shops. You can find them here, if you are curious. 
SPACER
SPACER
The leopard print paper is super old, we're talking ancient. I mounted this on plain brown Bazzill cardstock as it didn't pop enough against the black background. I wanted to use these Jewelry Box Thickers by American Crafts specifically so added the strip of rust coloured cardstock as the alphas were lost against the leopard background. Added the 5 x 6 photograph of my recently acquired Vera Pelle bag with my old leopard print heels. Then I added three small gold glittery enamel dots along the bottom of the title strip. Done!

Thanks for taking the time to drop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment